Who will save you?

Success is a process, not a result. Edison's assistant, who made 700 attempts and failed, said to his teacher, 'Aren't you going to give up anymore?' ' Edison asked, 'I'm really close to the conclusion now, we've learned 700 ways how not to. Every subsequent attempt brings me one step closer to success.' says.


Who will save you?
Shall I coach you a little today? Or can I be coaching myself while asking you these powerful questions and trying to help you indirectly? Am I doing 'Girl, I'm telling you, my bride, you understand'? Am I trying to tidy myself up and actually choosing to contribute you too?

These questions are running through my mind when I have both a professional coach and a philosophy education. 'Am I giving myself a message through what I wrote?' I ask. The answer comes as soon as I ask, and a huge 'Yes' glows in my mind with neon lights. So, what I need is to be nudged, and it touches me through my own writing and with a context that comes out of me. Crazy questions in my mind:

What's the worst if you do?
What happens if you say you tried and failed?

'Who says what?' Is it worth looking at?

You tried something 'It didn't work, why didn't it?' Did you ask?

Can you look at this situation objectively?

Can you see your own faults without blaming others?

Can you say "I will fail my way"?

Remember that one step in the right direction is the first step of all steps.

 If you don't take that step; You can't climb the stairs . "

It takes courage, knowledge, experience, asking questions and taking action to take the first step. After reading this, questions come with it again.

You have to discover yourself, what are your talents, what is your potential?

Could 'touching others' be your own limitation?

Maybe you will pass the other one?

How do you know that others are better than you? Where did you decide that the others were better?

The plus of him is that he did it before you, that's all… There will be many people after you, you know? Your route is not others, but the gem within you. The fact that others have done it before us is proof that we can do it too, but the fact that it has never been tried is also a struggle.

Is there victory without struggle? There is a lot of effort and effort when it comes to acquiring knowledge, trying, accumulating, learning from mistakes and presenting your knowledge.

Don't you know that you can develop your own potential?
The world's best virtuosos rehearse for hours. He doesn't go on stage just relying on his talent. One day, an audience congratulated a very good pianist, whom he loved, after his concert.  Pianist “I gave it.” He replied.

They invest in themselves for hours, and they know that every effort will give them practice and speed up.

When mistakes are made during rehearsal, it teaches us how to deal with them. In this way, we improve our problem-solving skills. When I encounter a problem or a troublesome situation, our previous experience helps to overcome it.

Success is a process, not an outcome. Edison's assistant, who made 700 attempts and failed, said to his teacher, 'Aren't you going to give up anymore?' ' Edison asked, 'I'm really close to the conclusion now, we've learned 700 ways how not to. Every subsequent attempt brings me one step closer to success.' says.

Looking at others and asking, 'What do I learn from them?' We need to look at 'what do I know', not 'what do I know'. What have I learned from what I have done and what I have done. By looking at myself, I have to look at my own inner strength to direct my life.

The spark I've been searching for runs through my veins. I need to see it and realize it. I have to let it show up. That's when; I can fire it up, start using it.

Come on, let all your efforts be directed towards yourself today. Ask yourself these questions too, I won't do it later, start doing it now so that you don't get caught in your mind's games.

In this case, I return to the original question, "Who will save you?"

Post a Comment

Copyright © Practical Information . Designed by Practical Information